Tuesday 1 October 2013

Where are you, Mom?


White clouds hugging me
A bright sun welcoming me
A warm breeze kissing me
Green trees dancing before me
Sweet birds singing at me
God smiling down at me
Beauty everywhere
When you were near
But one day I lost u
MOM..MOM..WHERE ARE YOU?
WHERE ARE YOU MOM?
The clouds turn grey
The sun grins evil
The wind blows cold
The trees get haunted
Owls and bats shouting
And I am crying
WHERE ARE YOU MOM?
Loneliness..
Emptiness..
Darkness everywhere..
WHERE ARE YOU MOM?
Ghosts laugh down at me
I woke up startled
To find my mom sleeping
As peaceful as ever
I hugged her and said
"I'll never leave u mom"

- Giridharan J


Note: Please avoid leaving your parents in old-age homes.They have sacrificed a lot in their lives to bring you up.There is no need for you to pay them back.But atleast let them ' live'  . Don't ' kill ' them by making them live in old-age homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment