Tuesday 17 September 2013

Life, its surprises and joys - the start of a new journey


Its not often you start a new blog and when you do so, a lot of checkboxes have to be ticked.
What should I blog about?
What title should I give my blog?
How should my blog look?
And many more... To be honest, I still don't have any idea about what to blog. So I'm a newbie to blogging and I hope I'll start picking up as time passes. (And I also hope I'm right!)
Now to answer my own questions..

What will I blog about?


Well, believe me, I'm not being humble when I say I'm not good at anything. I don't know anything about sports, I don't know who is the President of France and neither do I know who directed the film 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'. I'm a common man with no particular interest but to live a happy and content life enjoying everyday, every minute and every second. And why not blog about that? The world is filled with too many surprises, too many joys for one man to experience in his lifetime. So why not share it? The joy on seeing a flower bloom, the ecstasy on seeing a mother bird feeding its child, the joy of music, books, the delight of a tasty meal, the lullaby of a cuckoo, early morning drizzle on a Sunday, the list goes on! So why search for joy in clubs and theatres when all the joy is right under your nose, waiting to be exploited, waiting to be caressed and taken delight upon? Today life is so fast that you hardly know your neighbours. So why not take a moment and really 'live' your life. Some poet whom I don't remember said, "What is this life full of care, no time to stand and stare". Ah! How right he was! Isn't it time to change? So come with me, see the world through my eyes, appreciate the little beauties around you and make sure that you don't regret doing nothing at a later time. Lets explore, enjoy and share! After all, your life is what you make it! I also blog about all the random things that strike my head!

About me

As I've already mentioned, I'm just a common man whom you can find in every nook and corner of the country. Schooling in a small town famous for its crackers and printing press - the same small town that often makes the headlines for the wrong reasons - the same small town that is affectionately named after a God - the same small town which is sometimes hailed as the smaller version of a developed country. Currently pursuing my B.E degree in a city popular for its splendid climate - acity popular for its numerous colleges. Hobbies? I read books, or whatever I can lay my hands on, watch movies and as is a must for everyone - Facebooking. Likes to hang around with friends, has a good taste for music and can normally be seen sleeping peacefully, both in class and at home with no work to do. Not an impressive self introduction, huh?

To be noted:
I am human. I'm prone to grammatical errors typo errors and I sincerely hope you don't give a damn about such things. After all, no one is perfect. If you like my blog, spread the word. The more people who read the blog, the more people who are happy and a better place the world becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment